Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bakeware Snags


I've never been much of thrift shopper, but since starting my vintage bakeware collection, I've been regularly stalking my local Goodwill. A couple of weeks ago, I found this little cutie, a 1.5 pt Pyrex casserole. It's the Homestead print. I got it for $3.


Found this great FireKing piece at Goodwill as well. It's a 2 quart casserole dish in the Candle Glow print. I love how very 60s looking this pattern is. I snatched this up for $5.

I've been using vintage fabrics in the background for these pictures. I can't decide whether I think it's cool looking or really distracting.

4 comments:

  1. Good finds......and I think the fabrics set them off beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric works well, actually. I like that candle glow one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the fabric background works well too.

    From what I gather from browsing around etsy, you got REALLY good deals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love hearing from you!